Monday, January 20, 2014

Prague, Czech Republic ~ January 2014 (courtesy of British Airlines)

I am thrilled to get the opportunity to visit this beautiful and historic city once again.  Last time I was here I learned so much about the country and it's history.  This time I am looking forward to learn more about the culture and foods of the Czech Republic.  

This is the first time I have gone away since Tuscany went to the bridge.  Poor Lucca took up her sulking as I packed and Abria just has no sense so was nonplused.  Lucca is now 'in charge' during my absence and I am not sure he is sold on that yet.  T took being in charge very seriously, however, I think she would NOT be pleased by the fact that I will be gone for 19 dinners. 

After a very uneventful flight from DFW to LHR, I am waiting in the BA Lounge in Terminal 3.  Fingers crossed for a timely departure.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you have a good trip! No worries, I know Lucca will step up to the responsibility.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HMDII looks fantastic! He'll get some signs from QT and know what to do when the need arises. Otherwise, he'll make napping his highest priority! Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries Mom, they will be fine and Big Lucca will be large and in charge if the need should arise. :) Have a nice trip.

    ReplyDelete