Monday, May 13, 2013

Portraits of the Pups

I am preparing for my next trip to Basel.  However, before I go, I am getting portraits of the pups.  I know - some may think this a little crazy, but they are my kids.  I got TONS of portraits of Drew over the years (at least 2 sets a year each school year) and would have gotten more if she had let me. 

We are going to see Ana Deshpande - her work is AMAZING. 

You can like her page on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/AnaDeshpandePhotography

This is one of Ana's kids, Danica.  And a great example of her work!

2 comments:

  1. OMD, Miss Ana is SO good with the flashy beast!! Momma promised that she's going to get pawtraits of Cinderella and me (and hopefully a few of us with her) once she's done with this renny-sauce faire nonsense. Did you knows I've met Danica and Pink in the furs too? I love having famous friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ana is a MASTER of the camera! Make sure momma takes you to see her soon, once she is through protecting the realm. Cinderella will feel like the princess she is and you will be dog gone stunning we are sure.

    Danica and Pink were there when we got our pics so you should get to see them too.

    ReplyDelete